private + semi-private sessions
Why go private?
Personalized Guidance, Interactive Support, Convenient Flex-Scheduling. It's all about you. Experience a completely customized yoga session dedicated to whatever you need, when you need it, how you need it. This goes so much deeper than just stretching. We'll work on a holistic level to tap into the entire essence of you physically and emotionally or any other way you're seeking support, guidance and assitance. Together we'll take it to the next level, even if it's your first level. Thorough and focused one-on-one attention with gentle assists help your body go deeper into the fuller expression of your natural movement, whether it's to stretch, strengthen, elongate, twist or invert. One-on-one attention is perfect for yoga newbies who want to jump start into the basics before hopping into a group class. Even a few classes will give you the foundation and confidence to move forward. Equally ideal for more seasoned yogis seeking to fine tune or elevate parts of their practice or to explore in specific movements and postures. If get home too late from work or if you have kids and can't leave the house (hello, new moms!) to take a group class, no worries. We're here for YOU like it's our job. And we LOVE our job. Now that's what we call a perfect practice!
Why choose Michelle?
Michelle will lead you on an incredible, experiential yoga adventure. She will be your personal tour guide on your journey. Her energy is ridiculously contagious, totally nurturing and completely supportive. She's sunny, vibrant, intuative and easy-going so you'll want to be around her! Michelle always makes our time together relaxed, playful, creative and impactful, while also helping to guide you deeper into you. Michelle really listens to your needs and understands how to meet them. We're quite certain you won't be able to stop smiling and feeling amazing. We'll laugh, you'll be challenged then overcome them and repeat, you'll get to explore, make self-discoveries and you may even cry (if you need to!) Try experiencing the magic for yourself. We dare you not to get hooked!
let's get started
- One-on-one, semi-private, special occasions (ex. bachelorette parties) or corporate events
- No experience needed — all backgrounds welcomed. Let's start exactly where you are and we'll go deeper from there.
- Accepted payments : online using PayPal or in person (cash, check, credit or debit).
- Pricing is for on-site classes in downtown Jersey City. Please inquire directly for additional travel fees.
- Gift certificates available in the value of your choice online (PayPal) or as a printed gift certificate. Contact Michelle for details.
- No additional charge per extra person, up to 3 people. Inquire directly for semi-private groups of 4 people or more.
- Private sessions valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Not redeemable for cash value. Sessions may be transfered.
- Contact Michelle to schedule session and choose location (on-site or otherwise)
- Need to meet elsewhere? We can practice at 10 Regent Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302. Meet in Manhattan? Call for details. Reservation required.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies to avoid late charge
what our client's say...
"I was a beginner and before I started practicing private yoga with Michelle I was rather skeptical that it could help me — now I am a convert. The results have been amazing: my posture has radically improved, I don't have back pain anymore, and I find it much easier to relax both mentally and physically..." — L.W.
"I love the work that we are doing together. I knew that I wanted one-on-one instruction as I often feel lost in a class setting and have some special challenges that don't always get addressed to the level that is possible in an intimate setting. Michelle is a dream. She is supportive yet challenging, a perfect combination. Each session leaves my body feeling more ready to meet the challenges of the day : )" — Harmony H.
"I feel very thankful to be practicing yoga with an instructor as gifted as Michelle. Her style and approach to overall wellness is diverse and well rounded. Michelle is incredibly aware of what our bodies need at any given moment and is able to identify and adapt to these changes. She's a warm, genuine instructor that brings a refreshing level of comfort to each session. My body thanks her expertise!" — Shawn A. Anderson
"Michelle’s thorough yoga expertise and kind character will stand out from the first time you immerse yourself into a practice with her. She will help you focus emotionally, to let go of your daily stress and will gently assist you in the poses. Michelle is great at guiding you to breath deeply, which helps calm my racing thoughts and get back in touch with my body. We work on a level that is comfortable yet challenging so I feel toned and stretched...Michelle is certainly the best person I can imagine to lead me on my yogic journey." — L.Y.
See you soon!