toddler yoga program
Passes may be used for ALL classes, including Toddler Yoga.
Your active little one will participate in a yoga play group full of itsy-bitsy poses, movement games, songs, story-telling and breathing, along with lots of laughter and joy! Toddlers are ready to move and play and the class will give them a chance to learn about their bodies, stimulate their senses and have fun exploring creative poses with repetition in songs and games. The class will focus on letting each child have their own experience while allowing them to be playful and silly. During class, children will continue to develop their curiosity, stimulate their imagination, build a positive sense of self, engage in positive social interactions, and develop their body and breathing awareness. We will end every class with a short n' sweet relaxation to leave children with an inner sense of peace and calm that both children and parents can enjoy!
*Requirements & Details :
• Children have to be fully walking in order to participate since certain poses and games will require basic coordination and balancing.
• Selection of classes are based on parents' discretion of the child's age range and what would be best fit their needs.
• Parents/caregivers are welcome and encouraged to participate, but not required to, so as long as they remain at studio during class.
• Please refrain from any eating during class (water allowed).
• Child and parent/caregiver should wear comfortable clothing you can each move in easily.
• Studio props (mats, blocks, etc) will provided, unless you prefer to bring your own. Foam floor tiles will be used for comfort and safety.
• 150 Bay Street has a stroller accessible entrance and an elevator. Stroller parking is available at the studio for your convenience.