Snack. Breakfast. Small lunch. Anything you want it to be! #yum http://t.co/0WffDjuBM1
Did someone say "blueberries"?! Here's my favorite way to eat these scrumptious little nuggets. http://t.co/BaxkvRoEhm
Happy 4th! http://t.co/oo92xQiZnF
“Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling... http://t.co/w6U2jH1XZv
"I tried other instructors and studios around town before finding MTY—none of them compare. She's very knowledgeable, incredibly friendly, warm, and welcoming.
I regularly attend Energy class and it's a workout. She works with everyone's levels, providing guidance and alternatives for everything we do. She pushes us—but with a smile and laughter the whole time.
I leave every class feeling fantastic and looking forward to the next one."
– L.B. Jersey City, NJ
"I love Michelle's Mommy & Baby class. She's uber accommodating and even has a few moves that can be done while nursing! And the bonus is that my baby sleeps really well after the class."
– Nicole D. Jersey City, NJ
Mon 7:00pm - Pre/postnatal - 10 Regent
Mon 8:30pm - Relax - 10 Regent
Tues 8:00pm - Energy - 10 Regent
Wed 10:30am - Mom & Baby - 10 Regent
Wed 7:00pm - Pre/postnatal - 10 Regent
Wed 8:30pm - Relax - 10 Regent
Sun 10:30am - Flow - 70 Greene
10 Regent Street, 5th floor
Historic Downtown Jersey City, NJ 07302
Liberty Harbor residential building, across from Zeppelin Hall Biergarten and north of Liberty State Park.
70 Greene, 11th floor
Paulus Hook Jersey City, NJ 07302
Blue glass residential high-rise at Grand/Greene, overlooking downtown NYC and Liberty State Park.
1. If you can breath, you can practice yoga.
2. You're never stuck if you're always moving.
3. Keep breathing and let your body, not your head, move you — it's experiential.
4. Be right where you are, and go with it. It's all happening now, so don't miss out.
5. If it feels good, do it. If it doesn’t, don’t do it. Make your own yoga. Be your own you.
6. Practice isn’t perfect. It‘s your yoga, your way. THAT’S perfect.
7. Guiding, vs. perfecting your process, let's you be "here" and get "there" naturally.
8. Move instead of pose. Flow instead of hold. Soften instead of force.
9. Find strength in your ease and ease into your strength.
10. Ignite your freedom and move into YOU.
11. Everything you need is already inside. Get on in there and find it.
12. Enjoy the ride and see what you discover!
13. #funtimesyoga #yogaforeveryone #beyou
Classes open to everyone — just show up!